A. Please read the following instructions before you begin the application process:
- Ensure your organization falls within The Chatlos Foundation Guidelines.
- Review the Information for Applicants to understand The Chatlos Foundation Funding process.
- Only organizations based in the United States, and recognized as a non-profit by the IRS, may submit a proposal.
- We do not require, request or desire to receive Letters of Intent or Inquiry.
US Mail Submittal
A complete proposal package will include the following and be SINGLE-SIDED:
- Cover Letter (which includes the specific request amount and project budget)
- Complete Proposal – not to exceed 5 pages. (DO NOT BIND, STAPLE or print as a DOUBLE-SIDED document.)
- One copy of your United States IRS tax exempt status letter
- Most recent organizational budget as approved by Board of Directors
- Complete Chatlos Foundation Application (click for application page)
Mail completed proposal package to:
The Chatlos Foundation
P.O. Box 915048
Longwood, FL 32791-5048